This is an ONLINE art sale. We offer self pick-up on Tuesday, 21/11, or shipment. Please note that the prices mentioned do not include the shipping cost, which is added at the checkout (for more see SHIPPING INFO).
✦ Purchasing artworks
All of the artworks included on this website are available for purchase:
Clients residing in Israel can purchase directly online, and choose the relevant delivery option at the checkout: self pick-up or shipment according to your location.
International clients can reach us at email@example.com for an individual shipping quote.
✦ Some artworks on this website cannot be purchased directly as they are located abroad. If this is relevant to you (whether you are abroad yourself, or in Israel and would like to coordinate an international shipment), please contact us via email and we will offer a tailor-made shipping quote.
✦ A tax-deductible purchase
75% of each purchase on this website can be recognized as a donation for tax purposes. Therefore, each purchase will result with two invoices: one for 75% of the purchase amount recognized as a donation, and another for the remaining 25% of the purchase amount. This requires no effort on your part, only patience – these invoices are not automatic, and we will make every effort to produce them as soon as possible. Our invoices will be recognized for tax purposes in Israel (according to section 46a).
US clients who require a tax-recognized invoice (according to section 501(c)(3)) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
US customers, please notice: in order to receive a tax-deductible invoice, do not pay directly via our website but rather contact us in order to complete your payment.
✦ All purchases on this site are secure. We do not save credit card or any other banking information.
✦ Proceeds from this art sale
Our team is comprised from leading figures in the Israeli art field, all working completely voluntarily. 100% of the proceeds from this sale will go into the fund’s mission, and we have already began mapping out the artists and art institutions who require our immediate assistance. If you know of someone in the art community who was directly impacted by the attack on October 7th and the war that followed, kindly let us know at email@example.com.
✦✦ Due to the special circumstances we are faced with these days, we would appreciate your patience. Thank you for helping us bring hope to the Israeli art community.